1/32 2013 National Farm Toy Show White 4-210 Field Boss 4WD Tractor
The First in the Evolution Series!
- The Evolution Series represents the progression of 4WD tractors beyond the 10 tractor series just completed for the NFTS. It can be reasoned from a variety of perspectives, but primarily it's how 4WD tractors changed in performance as technology advanced – and in appearance as those advancements modernized their body styles and as the companies producing them evolved their ownership and branding (ie colors, graphics and logos changed). The White Field Boss is a perfect example, as the Oliver, Minneapolis Moline and Plainsmen that preceded it evolved to something new but carried through elements reminiscent of its predecessors. Loosely, the time span of the just completed 10-tractor NFTS series was early 70s to early 80s. The time span for this "Evolution Series" is targeting an era between the mid 70s to late 80s / early 90s."
- Die-cast front body, hood and cab
- Die-cast rear body, and fuel tank fenders
- Die-cast outer dual wheels
- Die-cast authentic style rear hitch
- Additional details:
- Three-point hitch that raises and lowers
- Windshield wiper
- Cab grab rail
- Clear windows that reveal detailed interior
- Articulated steering with steering hydraulic cylinders
- Authentic markings