Customer Service FAQ
- What does scale size mean?
Are the items on the website brand new?
- Figuring out the right tractor scale for purchase can be confusing at times. Keep in mind that the HIGHER the denominator in the ratio means the smaller the scale.
A simple reference would be that a pedal tractor is about 3 feet long, a 1/8th scale tractor is about 2 feet long, a 1/16th scale tractor is about a foot long, a 1/32nd scale tractor is 6-8 inches long, and a 1/64th is matchbox size or approximately 3 inches long. Large 4wd tractors and large equipment or small tractors like the Farmall Cub are exceptions to these sizes. Typically a 1/32nd implement will not be big enough for a 1/16th tractor and vice versa. Expand for picture
- Most of the items on our website are brand new and in the box. Occasionally there are some older items that may still be highly collectible, but do not have their original boxes. All items not it “brand new” condition will be noted in the product description.
Billing and Payments
- What payment methods do you accept?
When does my payment method get billed?
- We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Paypal on our website. If you would like to pay by Check/Money Order, CNH Credit, or John Deere Financial, please call in to one of our Sales Staff members and they will be happy to assist you. Sorry, no COD.
It says one of my items “may be back ordered.” Do I get billed for that now or once the item is in stock?
- When using an electronic form of payment such as a Credit Card or PayPal, your payment method will be billed once your order is ready to ship out. That is why you might not see the charges on payment method as soon as you click “Submit Order” and receive your order confirmation.
- If you are ordering any item(s) that may be backordered, we do not bill the payment method until the item is in stock and ready to ship. If the order contains items that are in-stock and pre/back order items, one of our sales representatives will be in contact with you about when you would like the order to be shipped, and an estimated date for the pre/back ordered items.
- How do I return an item?
What happens if one of my items arrived damaged?
- You may return an item by giving one of our Customer Service Representatives a call at 888.414.4705 and they will instruct you on how to return your item. All returns must be approved by an Outback Toys Team Member and must be within in 30 days of the receipt of your product. Please see Return Policy for more information.
- Even though we package our shipments for our customer with a great amount of care, accidents still occasionally happen during shipping. Please call us or email us as soon as possible so we can find you a prompt solution. All damages must be reported within 10 business days from the receipt of your package.
- How is my shipping calculated?
Do you have guaranteed Delivery times? What about Christmas?
- Your shipping is calculated off of the weight and the dimensions of your package.
Do you ship internationally?
- We do guarantee delivery times for PREMIUM/EXPRESS shipments. This would include 3 Day Express Saver, 2 Day Air, and Overnight services. Unfortunately, we do no guarantee Christmas Delivery during the peak holiday season for any order shipped using a standard or economy service due to the amount unforeseen circumstances that can occur such as weather, product delay, etc. We try to get out packages as soon as possible, but due to the volume of the season, your package may not leave our facilities the same day you place the order. We have our elves during the Christmas season on a strict diet of energy drinks and sugar cookies so we are able to best serve our awesome customer base around the clock. Once your package ships, it is also subject to FedEx and UPS’s “Blackout Dates” where they do not guarantee any standard ground shipment leading up to Christmas.
Do you ship to PO or APO/FPO boxes?
- Yes! We ship all over the world. When you submit your order online, you will find that your shipping cost is “$0.01”.That is because our warehouse team is going to get your order packed up first so we can get you an accurate shipping quote. Then one of the members of our sales staff will be in contact with you as soon as possible to make you aware of your shipping options.
Keep in mind: Your order will NOT be billed and shipped until you select and approve your preferred shipping option.
For in-store pickup, where are your locations?
- Yes! We ship to PO and APO/FPO boxes. Please know that some packages are too large to go to a PO Box so we may need a physical shipping address for you as well.
- Our only location for pick up is @ 101 West Lincoln Avenue in Lititz, PA. Come check out our incredible sales floor full of Farm Toy wonder and meet our awesome staff!
- Where do I sign up to receive Special Offers?
How do I get a catalog?Can I add to or modify my order?
- o You may sign up to receive our email exclusive offers @ the following link: Newsletter Sign Up. You can also check out the monthly promotion page of our website to see the latest deals we offering at the following link: Latest Deals.
Do we wholesale to other businesses?
- You may add or modify your order as long as it has not been billed or made its way over to our shipping facility. Unfortunately it is very hard to locate an order once it makes it way over to our shipping facility due to the volume of orders.
Do we buy old farm toy collections?
- Yes! We do offer wholesale pricing to other businesses. Call one of the members of our sales staff @ 888.414.4705 for more information.
- We do buy old farm toy collections. Feel free to give us a call @ 888.414.4705 or email us @ Outback.Toys@BinkleyHurst.com. If you have a list and some pictures that is very helpful for our staff, but if not don’t worry!
- Why didn’t I receive an Order Confirmation after submitting my order online?
Why did I receive an email from someone with the domain "@binkleyhurst.com"?
- After submitting your order online, our system is setup to automatically send you an email with the details of your order. It is possible that the email sent to your inbox may get caught up in your SPAM or Junk Folder. Occasionally we hear of this happening to customers. We encourage you to check those other folders and if you still do not see an email, please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists or Sales Team to verify the correct email address.
- Outback Toys is actually owned by Binkley & Hurst, LP which is why you see that name instead of "@outbacktoys.com."