Thank you for visiting our Careers Page and for your interest in employment with Outback Toys - Please find our current Career Opportunities listed below! To apply for any position, please follow the instructions listed under "Applications" at the bottom of this page.
Warehouse Receiving Associate
We are seeking a Warehouse Receiving Associate who will be responsible for receiving, inspecting and recording incoming shipments, as well as distributing and organizing inventory within our warehouse. Our ideal candidate will have experience in a warehouse environment, strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Main Position Responsibilities:
- Receive, inspect and record incoming shipments.
- Distribute and organize inventory within the warehouse.
- Ensure timely, safe and accurate handling of all incoming merchandise.
- Assist in all areas of the Warehouse.
- Regularly scheduled hours of Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm.
- Saturday work as needed, except for October through December when it is required.
- Overtime required during heightened seasonal demands (mostly October through December).
- Experience in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to lift, push and pull boxes that weigh up to 50 pounds.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Computer skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent team player.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Completed and maintained Forklift Certification.
- Valid PA Driver's License.
- Embodies the Outback Toys Core Values.
To apply for a Career Opportunity with Outback Toys, please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you an application. We look forward to hearing from you!