Thank you for visiting our Career Opportunities page and for your interest in employment with Outback Toys! We currently have a Full-Time Career Opportunity with our Store Team, two Full-Time Career Opportunities with our Warehouse Team and Seasonal Opportunities with both our Warehouse and our Store Teams. To apply, please follow the instructions under "Applications" below. May God bless you as you seek to honor Him in your job search.
Full-Time Warehouse Associate
Two opportunities available
- Pulling, packing and domestic order processing
- Learning allocations and international order processing
- Picking, packing and helping to pull store restock
- Operating a forklift and emptying truck skids
- During 4th quarter, this position is expected to work 2nd shift
The ideal candidate for either of these great opportunities will:
- Be dependable, reliable and detail-oriented
- Be self-motivated, able to work independently, yet thrive in a fast-paced Team atmosphere
- Communicate well - verbally, nonverbally and in writing
- Be able to lift, push and pull boxes that weigh up to 50lbs
- Maintain a valid PA Driver's license
- Exhibit a professional, positive and courteous attitude in accordance with our Core Values
- Work Saturdays on a rotating schedule as needed, except for October through December when Saturdays are required
Generous full-time benefits for both of these opportunities include: Low-cost health insurance premium, paid holidays & vacation, 401(k) with Company match & others.
Seasonal Warehouse Associate
We are looking for Seasonal Associates to assist our Warehouse Team from late October through December! Responsibilities include pulling and packing orders and preparing shipments for UPS/FedEx. Note: Forklift operation experience is not required.
1st and 2nd shift seasonal work opportunities are available late October through December.
The ideal candidate for this great opportunity will:
- Be dependable and reliable
- Possess basic computer skills
- Be detail-oriented
- Thrive in a fast-paced Team environment
- Be able to lift, push and pull boxes that weigh up to 50 pounds
- Project a professional, positive and courteous attitude
- Support the Binkley & Hurst Core Values
To apply for a Career Opportunity with Outback Toys, please download the application form at the link below and submit your resume and job application to email@example.com.