What are cookies?
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies".
How do I disable cookies?
You can disable the setting of cookies by adjusting your cookies settings within your web browser. You may consult your browser's "Help" for information on how to do this. Please be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our site and many other sites that you visit, usually resulting in the disabling of certain features and site functionality. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
What cookies does Outback Toys set?
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletter related cookies
Our site offers newsletter or email subscription services. Cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered. They may also be used to determine whether or not to show you certain notifications valid to subscribed and/or unsubscribed users only.
- Order processing related cookies
Our site offers e-commerce or payment facilities. Some cookies are essential to remembering your order between pages, ensuring it can be processed properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data through a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third party cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web. Google Analytics helps us to better understand how you use our site. These cookies may track things such as how much time you spend on our site and what pages you visit. This helps us to continue producing engaging content for our site, and also helps us to identify ways we can improve your site experience.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of our site. These cookies may track things such as how much time you spend on the site or what pages you visit. Again, this helps us to continue producing engaging content for our site, and also helps us to identify ways we can improve your site experience.
- In order to accurately make business predictions that in turn position us to monitor our advertising and product costs (thus ensuring the best possible prices for you), it is important for us to utilize and understand statistics about how many of our site's visitors actually make a purchase. Cookies will also track this kind of data.
If you are still looking for more information, you may contact us by phone at 1-888-414-4705.